Marriott announces fall MegaBonus – earn up to 50,000 points
It’s underwhelming, but it’s free points if you were going to stay with Marriott anyway.
(As an aside, all the fall hotel promos seem pretty lame. It almost seems pointless to even offer if they aren’t strong enough to lure people away from your competition. But as a customer, you may as well enroll anyway.)
In this version of the MegaBonus, you have two choices
- Option 1: Earn 10,000 bonus points for every 10 stays, up to 50,000 bonus points
- Option 2: Earn 5,000 bonus points after the second stay (max 5,000 bonus points)
You need to register here by December 15th – so you have time to figure out what works best for your stay pattern. And that’s what I would to do maximize this promotion, though – let’s be honest – 50,000 Marriott points is very underwhelming as a maximum bonus.
- Registration dates: September 1, 2016 through December 15, 2016
- Earnings dates: September 15, 2016 through January 15, 2017
- Participating brands include: JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott(SM), Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Moxy and Marriott Vacation Club®. The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Registration is required. Marriott Rewards® members must choose a single offer and register by December 15, 2016. Earning for the chosen offer will occur for stays or nights (depending on which offer is selected) made between September 15, 2016 and January 15, 2017, at participating Marriott® properties. Members can select offer 1: earn 5,000 bonus points after two (2) paid stays – maximum 5,000 bonus points. Or, offer 2: earn 10,000 bonus points after ten (10) paid nights – maximum 50,000 bonus points. *A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the qualifying stay. Retroactive stays will not count towards this promotion. Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit. Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. For a list of current Marriott Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi. Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement. Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion. All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. See http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information. © 2016 Marriott International, Inc.