MilesTalk Book: Learn FREE for 2 days – Flash Sale!
Since I released my book, “MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams using Miles and Points” two months ago, I’ve been humbled by the reviews (35 reviews give the book 5 stars on Amazon!!) and personal “Thank You” notes I’ve received telling me that “It makes so much more sense now.”
To get the MilesTalk eBook into more hands, I’m running a “free download” Flash Sale promotion on March 20th and 21st. On these two days only, you can download to your Kindle for a cool $0. If you like it, I hope you’ll take a moment to leave a review on Amazon.com. Even better? If reading the book inspires you to join the free private MilesTalk Facebook group, where we take it to the “next level.”
If you’d like the paperback version, that’s now just $12.98.
This book is that beginner level “how to” book that bridges the gap between just getting started and really making miles and points work for you.
This is the Table of Contents:
- How to Use this Book to Achieve Your Travel Dreams
- So, What are Miles and Points, Exactly?
- Elite Status with Airlines and Hotels: Is It Worth It?
- Setting your Travel Goals (Earn and Burn)
- Airline Miles and Alliances: How They Work and How to Work Them
- Finding Availability for Airline Awards: They’re Hiding In Plain Sight
- Hotel Points: Luxury on Landing
- Credit Card Points / Transferable Currencies: Your Most Important Tool
- High-End Credit Cards: You Can Get More Than You Give
- Credit Card Sign-Up Bonuses: Fill Your Points Coffers Quickly
- Credit Card Category Spend Bonuses: Don’t Leave Points on the Table
- Earn Points and Miles by Banking: Make your $ Work For You
- Earning Miles / Points / Cash Back for Eating and Shopping
- Useful Websites to Bookmark
- Tying It All Together