Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
In this article
Get 20% off up to $150 ($30 Max Savings) When You Use at Least 1 Citi ThankYou Point
Head to this link to confirm eligibility and activate the offer.
What Can You Buy?
Next, be SURE the item(s) you pick are sold and shipped by Amazon.com, else it won’t work.
Third party gift cards sold by Amazon should be fine as well.
(We may earn a commission on items purchased from Amazon when you use our links. Thanks for your support if you do.)
You’ll get 20% off until you have spent $150 in total – for a max of $30 back. You can make multiple purchases.
How to Checkout
At checkout, make sure your Citi card is set for the payment method. At that point it will default to using points for the whole purchase. Change that.
You want to use *one point* for one cent off. (Don’t use more as the rate they give you per point is not very good.)
If the rest was done properly, you’ll see the discount off reflected on your checkout page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The next time you checkout, be sure you aren’t paying with all point by default as Amazon changes your default payment method.
Again, you need to go to this link to confirm eligibility and activate the offer.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited-time offer to get 20% off your eligible purchase(s), up to a maximum aggregate value of $30 off, when using ThankYou Points for all or part of your purchase(s) when the promotional code is entered at checkout.
- To redeem the offer, you must be logged into an Amazon.com account, have an eligible Citi credit card loaded into that Amazon.com account, and use ThankYou Points to pay for all or part of your purchase(s).
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- The promotion will end at 11:59PM PST on 10/31/2021, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $200,000, whichever is earlier. The promotional code will expire concurrently.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among each promotional items in your original order in which you used the promotional code. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount applied at purchased will be prorated and deducted from the amount of refunds or credits. This may result in the total discount on unreturned items being less than 20%.
- Products returned are subject to Amazon’s refund policy.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in Amazon.com accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Don’t have any Citi ThankYou points? Here’s the best offer on a new Citi ThankYou card:
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.