Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
Chase Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card – 5 Free Nights of Up to 50,000 Point Value Per Night
If you missed this offer in in October of 2020 and regretted it (or weren’t eligible yet then), you can once again get 5 Free Nights of Up to 50,000 points per night when you spend $5,000 within 3 months.
This is the best offer we have ever seen on this card which has just a $95 annual fee.
Even better, now that you can “top off” up to 15,0000 additional points on certificates, you can add on points to use for redemptions of up to 65,000 points a night.
Each Free Night Award issued will have an expiration of 12 months. It takes 8-12 weeks after qualifying to receive the certificates.
If you “max out” each certificate for 50,000 points, since I value Bonvoy points at 0.6 cents, I would value this bonus at around $1,500 which is stellar.
If I didn’t already have the card, I would 1,000,000% get it right now for this offer.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card Earn Rate and Key Benefits
- Earn 6x Bonvoy points at Marriott hotels and resorts.
- Earn 3X points on grocery stores, gas stations and dining
- Earn 2x Bonvoy points everywhere else.
- Earn one Elite Night Credit for every $5,000 in purchases
- Free Night Award redeemable for a free night at a Marriott hotel – up to 35,000 points of value – each year at renewal.
- 15 elite credits every year towards your elite status (maximum two tranches of 15 elite nights per member per year – one from a personal Marriott credit card plus one from a Marriott business credit card such as the American Express Bonvoy Business – for a total of 30 elite nights if you have both a personal and business Bonvoy card.
- Automatic Silver elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy as long as you have the card via those 15 elite nights mentioned above.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card Bonus Eligibility Rules
If you are at or over 5/24 with Chase, you won’t be approved. The bonus is also not available to you if you are a:
- current cardmember of the Marriott Bonvoy® Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards®Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold® credit card, or
- previous cardmember of the Marriott Bonvoy® Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards®Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold® credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
- current cardmember, or were a previous cardmember within the last 30 days, of Marriott Bonvoy® American Express® Card (also known as The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express);
- current or previous cardmember of either Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card (also known as The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express) or Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card (also known as the Starwood Preferred Guest®American Express Luxury Card), and received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus in the last 24 months; or
- applied and were approved for Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card (also known as The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express) or Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card (also known as the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card) within the last 90 days.
Those bonus restrictions are confusing, for sure. Basically, if you have the Amex personal Bonvoy card (Brilliant) and got that bonus in the last 24 months or just applied in the last 90 days, you can’t get this bonus. If you have a business Bonvoy credit card, you can also get this card if you didn’t get the bonus within the last 24 months.
Applying for the Bonvoy Boundless 5 Free Nights Offer
You can see how to apply here.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.