Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
Through December 28th, 2020, you can book two tickets for the price of one (second flyer just pays taxes and fees) with Alaska Airlines.
Here’s how it works:
- In the booking form, enter your departure and arrival destinations from the list of cities below.
- Add departure and return dates between January 12-May 19, 2021, and enter 2 travelers.
- Travel to Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica is valid Monday – Wednesday
- Travel from Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica is valid Tuesday – Thursday
- All other travel is valid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Blackout dates: February 11-15, March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10, 17, 2021
- Enter LETSGOBOGO into the discount code field, and then click “Find flights” to start your search for seats.
If you plan to fly in the first half of 2021, this can represent some great deals given how low ticket prices are already.
Also, keep in mind that the miles you earn from these flights will soon become more useful, as Alaska Airlines will join oneworld in just three months.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.