Earn 1,000 Delta miles PER PARTNER with new promotion
Delta has a new promo up where you can earn 1,000 every time you earn Delta miles via a third party partner that you have not previously earned miles with since at least March 24, 2016.
And you can sign up for the promotion here.
Registered SkyMiles members will earn a bonus of 1,000 miles for every new participating non-airline partner they earn miles with between March 24, 2017 to June 30, 2017.
This includes: Credit Card Partners, Hotels, Car Rental, Limo & Shuttle, Cruises and Vacations, Dining, Retail and Specialty, Financial Partners, SkyMiles Shopping and SkyMiles Dining
So how can you use this to score some quick bonus miles? Lots of ways!
- You can set a Hilton Double Dip for Delta miles
- You can change one of your upcoming car rentals to give Delta miles – and if you have multiple rentals coming up, use different rental car companies to get a bonus 1k per rental with each unique company
- Use FTD via the Delta portal to send flowers
- Buy a $10 Biscoff box and get 1,000 miles (worth $10) – shipping extra so you’ll need to want the cookies!
- Buy something from Gilt
- Signup for Skymiles dining if you haven’t already
- Make a purchase through Skymilesshopping.Com
- Book an AirBnB through the Delta portal at deltaairbnb.com
- Signup for Starwood Crossover Rewards if you haven’t done that before (you’ll need a stay to earn)
As you can see, it should be easy to get an extra 5,000-10,000 miles just by doing what you are already doing.
Have other thoughts? Post away below….