Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
Hyatt is hopping on board the remote work train, offering a set of deals for those that want to leave home for a while and work from a nice Hyatt branded property.
In this article
The Work from Hyatt Package
The Work from Hyatt package encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience and is available in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean.
Starting at $139 + tax per night for stays of at least 7-nights, the Work from Hyatt package covers the essentials, including workspace options, housekeeping, free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access and discounted or complimentary laundry, and is highlighted by hotel-specific “perks” such as:
- Complimentary pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
More info is at hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
The Work from Paradise Package
The Work from Paradise package is available at Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva hotels and includes:
- Upgrade to suite or interconnecting rooms (depending on resort and availability) to provide ample space for a lengthy stay
- Dedicated, shared office space with high-speed Wi-Fi
- Onsite IT support
- Complimentary laundry services
- Personal fitness trainer (3 sessions per week)
- Select 50-minute facial and body spa treatments (2 sessions per week)
- Private cabana access on Saturdays and Sundays
- Personalized activities and educational experiences for children
- Safe, quiet shared space for students learning remotely
- Resort-specific perks such as daily guided power walks at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and childcare services at Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Complimentary conversational Spanish classes with bilingual instructors at resorts in Mexico and the Dominican RepublicTRAVEL FROM AUGUST 1, 2020 – DECEMBER 22, 2020
14 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED (You must select 14 nights to see the offer)
More info on the Work from Paradise promo here.
I think the remote work idea makes a lot of sense for many. Why stay couped up at home, especially if you live in an apartment, when you can work from one of these properties. That said, I;’d probably still be inclined to use points 😉
Would you work remotely from a hotel for an extended period of time? Do these types of deals sway you?
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.