Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
A reminder to register for this by May 15th. During the big Globalist Run, there were a few people that missed the instructions to register and were sorely disappointed!
As well, Hyatt has added a bunch more “Experiences.”
- Tasting dinner for two at the Michelin-distinguished Blue Duck Tavern at the Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
- Rooftop tour of the apiary with a bottle of wine and signature honey and savory hors d’oeuvres provided by the Executive Chef at Hyatt Regency Jersey City
- Family movie night on the beach with popcorn and hot chocolate, plus an ice-cream cart visit to your room at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
- Private dinner for two in Glass House and a couples massage at Ventana Big Sur, an Alila Resort
- One in-person or virtual private training session with $20 credit to a local coffee shop at Thompson Nashville
- Customized hotel treasure hunt that unlocks drinks and snacks along the way for up to two people at Andaz London Liverpool Street
- “Milano-Torino” cocktail masterclass session at Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale
- Picnic lunch basket for two at the Museum of Islamic Art’s Park at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas
The original post and details follow.
For the last two months, World of Hyatt members have been enjoying triple points and double elite nights on all stays, allowing many to pick up Globalist for two years with just 15 nights.
In this article
With the new Bonus Journeys promotion, World of Hyatt members can register now through May 15, 2021, to earn bonus rewards for qualifying nights from March 1 through June 15, 2021. Nights do not have to be consecutive and can include stays across 1,000+ locations worldwide.
- All members can earn 2,000 Bonus Points every two qualifying nights during the Promotion Period at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide across 19 brands such as Thompson Hotels, Andaz, Alila, Park Hyatt, Destination Hotels, and Hyatt Regency and participating MGM Resorts destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expedition experiences.
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn 500 Addtional Bonus Points (2,500 total) every two qualifying nights during the Promotion Period.
- Plus, all members can earn up to one Free Night award at a Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel after their first ten qualifying nights during the Promotion Period.
Bonus Points earned through this global promotion are on top of the five Base Points members already earn for every eligible $1 USD spent on qualifying nights and more. There is no maximum number of points members can earn during the Promotion Period, and members must register before their stay to qualify toward earning points and a free night.
2K Bonus Points: You must be a member of World of Hyatt and register for the promotion between February 23, 2021 and May 15, 2021 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/bonusjourneys. Only Eligible Nights completed after registration and between March 1, 2021 and June 15, 2021 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration, you will receive 2,000 Bonus Points for every 2 Eligible Nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad expeditions.
Category 1-4 Free Night award: You will receive one (1) Category 1-4 Free Night award after completing 10 Eligible Nights after registration during the Promotion Period. Maximum one (1) Free Night Award may be earned under this promotion. Free Night Award is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
World of Hyatt Credit Card Bonus: Beginning on their first eligible stay after registration, World of Hyatt credit cardmembers will receive an additional 500 Bonus Points for every 2 Eligible Nights during the Promotion Period at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad expeditions.
All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Promotion not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances.
Hyatt’s promo for January and February was pretty unbeatable and, indeed, this promo doesn’t stack up the same. But that’s only because the last promotion was SO generous. This promotion can add up to a ton of bonus points and even a free night, so I would absolutely register now so you don’t forget.
If you stayed 10 nights and have the World of Hyatt card, you’d get 12,500 bonus points plus a Cat 1-4 free night on top of your earned points. That’s pretty sweet.
Also don’t forget that World of Hyatt credit card holders can still earn up to 5,000 bonus points this month by making 50 transactions in February.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.