JetBlue Status Match to Mosaic with most other major US airline statuses
Fresh in my email:
If you have elite status on another airline, enter the Mosaic Status Match, and if you qualify, we’ll grant you Mosaic through the rest of 2017. Plus, you’re automatically registered into the Mosaic Challenge, where you can earn Mosaic membership through 2018 if completed. You will have 90 days to earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points during your Challenge period to qualify for Mosaic through December 31, 2018. Are you a Blue Inc. customer? Any bookings made through Blue Inc. will also count during your Challenge period. As a reminder, you earn 3 base flight points for every dollar you spend on JetBlue-operated flights.
If you don’t have elite status on another carrier, you can still sign up for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge!
What is the TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match?
Do you belong to another airline loyalty program that – let’s be honest – may not be living up to your high-flying standards? You’re in luck. For those members with a certain status, we’ll give you Mosaic for the rest of 2017 and automatically enroll you into the Mosaic Challenge if you qualify.
There are two requirements to be accepted into the Status Match.
- You must be a TrueBlue member. If you are not a TrueBlue member,
sign up for free at jetblue.com/trueblue.
- You must be currently enrolled in one of the following airline loyalty programs
with the specified status:
- Virgin America®: Elevate® Silver, Elevate® Gold
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan™; MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro®, AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
How to enter:
If you would like to be considered for the Status Match, provide us with your proof of status in one of the airline loyalty programs above. Acceptable proof includes a copy of your statement or current credentials card.
Please give us two weeks to review your information. You will then receive an email notifying you if you have been matched with Mosaic for the rest of 2017 and that your benefits have started. If matched, you are also automatically registered into the Mosaic Challenge, giving you the chance to keep your Mosaic status through 2018 if completed.