Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
A quick reminder that the offer for 5,000 bonus American Airlines AAdvantage® miles for keeping $1,000 or more on deposit in a Bask Savings Account for 30 days within your first 60 days of having an account, in addition to 1,000 more miles for giving Bask Bank feedback on their app, expires March 1st, 2020.
That’s a total of 6,000 miles for just $1,000 on deposit for 30 days!
In this article
Earning Miles Instead of Interest with Bask Bank
If you’ve missed my series on Bask Bank, here are the three articles I’ve written so far:
- Introducing Bask Bank: Earn Miles With A Savings Account
- How Earning Miles Instead of Interest Can Beat Cash “By a Mile” (directly comparing an online 1.7% savings account with Bask Bank)
- Three Ways to Maximize American Airlines AAdvantage® Miles Booking First and Business Class Partner Awards (more complex calculations on using a Bask Savings Account vs. a cash savings account for First/Business Class flights).
A reminder on the details of the Bask Savings Account Bonus Offers:
Account Opening Bonus:
- Deposit $1,000 in your Bask Savings Account and earn 5,000 bonus miles.
Must open account before 3/1/2020. Must hold $1,000 balance for 30 consecutive days within 60 days of opening an account. Valid through 2/29/2020
- Help Bask Bank perfect their program and earn 1,000 bonus miles.
Must complete the Bask Bank online feedback survey within 60 days of opening an account. Valid 11/1/2019 through 6/20/2020.
Have you collected your 6,000 miles?
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My introductory book MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.