Some insanely good AMEX Offers today (Hilton, Air France, KLM, Staples, more)
I don’t often get too excited about new Amex Offers dropping, but there are several really good ones today and on multiple cards. As always, they are targeted and you may have on 1, 2, 4, or zero of your cards.
You can get:
- 20,000 Membership Rewards points with $1,000 spent at Air France
- 20,000 Membership Rewards points with $1,000 spent at KLM
Pausing there for a second, with many flights code-shared between the two, there are many opportunities to buy the same flight with Air France and KLM to reap the bonus multiple times. I have the offer on 2 of my cards – so if I had $4k to spend (I don’t) I could get 80,0000 Membership Rewards points. I do know people that fly Business Class for work and some of them can use their own cards, so there’s definitely an opportunity here.
Also, remember you can get the offers on several cards as long as you do it right (make sure you do NOT just click to add in the app). Frequent Miler has a tutorial on Amex Offers and details out the multiple browser trick, so I’ll send you over there if you need to learn that.
Additional offers available today include:
- Eurowings (airline) – spend $800 on airline tickets and get $160 back
- MGM Resorts (including Borgata: Spend $300, get $60 back.
- Hilton Gift Cards: Spend $100 and get $20 back (do on multiple cards for a whole stay at 20% off)
- 10% back at Staples – in-store or online up to $100 in statement credits (excludes “bulk” gift cards…. so buying Amazon cards, etc *should* be OK)
- 10% back at Lowes – – in-store or online up to $100 in statement credits
- 2x Membership Rewards at Lowes (stack that!)
Amex Offers are a great reason to have at least one American Express cards, if not more.
New to all of this? My new “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available now.