I’m going to assume that you read and followed the advice in last month’s Status Match Merry Go Round post.
You got your Wyndham Rewards Diamond last month, right? Now that it’s February, the Caesars Rewards (formerly Total Rewards) membership year has reset, so it’s now time for your next move which is to match your Wyndham Diamond to Total Rewards Diamond.
Your match may take up to 7 days (or you may possibly have to call if it doesn’t match within that time as I did last year). For me, this year, the match took less than an hour.
Once matched, you will be Caesars Diamond until next January 31st, giving you the following benefits:
- $100 Celebration Dinner you can use at select Caesars property restaurants.
- No resort fees at Caesars casino hotels
- Free parking
- A free (plus resort fees) 4 night stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas
- It appears that the Dubai hotel benefits only applies to those that earn 15,000 Tier Credits the hard way.Thanks to BlueHorizonUK (in the comments for mentioning it and it does appear that newly added terms on the Caesars page confirm this. I still have a “pending request” but I assume this means it won’t actually be fulfilled.)
Two free nights at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai annually (once they figure out how this works – nobody has a clue how to book this quite yet)
- Earn 1 free night in Las Vegas or Atlantic City for every 5,000 Tier Credits earned, up to 7 nights.
Remember that you can then match your Caesars Diamond to Milife Gold (and that to Hyatt Explorist) if you can get to Borgata in Atlantic City or MGM in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Have you been taking advantage of these status matches?
New to all of this? My new “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available now.