Where in the World is Dave? (holiday hiatus – back next week!)
Hey everyone. If you don’t follow me on Instagram or Twitter, or chat with me on the MilesTalk Facebook group, it may seem like I’ve dropped off the face of the earth…. but that’s not quite so. I’ve just flown to the other end of it – to Australia aboard Qantas’ A380 Dreamliner – First Class – using American Airlines AAdvantage miles, of course. I’ve made it a point to enjoy the time away, so I won’t be posting again until January 4th. But I’m Instragamming and Tweeting up a storm, so please do follow me there if you don’t already.
If I notice a great deal, I’ll definitely still Tweet/Retweet and post to the Facebook group, but the blog posts take too long to draft on a phone.
When I fly back, it’ll be aboard Etihad. Business Class to Abu Dhabi and then the fabled First Class Apartment (with on-board shower!) to NYC – again, using American Airlines miles. I’ll take a zillion pics and make a few videos write a nice, long review. Actually, when I get back, I’ll be posting a bunch of stuff including:
- First Class on the Qantas A380 Dreamliner (including Business Class on their 747 from JFK to LAX)
- Business Class on the Etihad A380
- The Etihad First Class Apartment
- Hotel Reviews from around Sydney, Melbourne, and up by the Great Barrier Reef in Port Douglas
- How to get free and unlimited domestic onboard Gogo Wifi (if you have a T-Mobile account)
- How to fly as far as Australia using JetBlue TrueBlue points
- And a very special surprise – something that’s been in the works for a few months!
See you in a week!