If you are a Hyatt fanatic, like I am, you probably heard the rumors of targeted promotions rolling out yesterday.
The terms that apply to all promotions are: You must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate. Only Eligible Nights on stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion.
The excitement stemmed from some really nice offers, like Double Elite Nights, although the offers in practice have varied from really good to really meh.
There was also a misconception that this was targeted at Globalists only. That is definitely not the case. Explorists and even general members have definitely been targeted.
The easiest way to find your promotion, if you have one, is simply to login to your account on desktop. From the upper right menu “down arrow” select Account. Scroll down and you should see a unique targeted offer (if you are targeted.
Then somebody on Flyertalk noticed that you could actually scan the source code of your Hyatt page looking for the words TARGET or TARGT and match it with one of the promos below.
Below are all of the known promos. They include things like Double Elite Nights (up to 10 max), 3X points for every 2 night stay, earn 2,000 points a night up to 20,000 points, a Cat 1-4 Free Night Award with every 2 night stay (FWIW, my wife, who is a Discoverist, got the Free Night with a two night stay). I got 3,000 points after every 5 stays. Luckily I have 16 nights lined up in the promo period so at least I’ll net out 9,000 points which I value at around $180.
The below links are from Flyertalk. Absolutely ALL credit to PTahCha, lukey168 rcch0 jhurwitz and many others that contributed in that thread.
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…fers/fna2.html – TARGETFNA1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…fers/fna3.html – TARGETFNA2
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…fers/sua5.html – TARGETSUA1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ers/sua10.html – TARGETSUA2
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/3X2.html – TARGETM3X1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/3X3.html – TARGETM3X2
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/2X2.html – TARGETM2X1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/2X3.html – TARGETM2X2
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…offers/1K.html – TARGTFLAT1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/targeted-offers/1500K.html – TARGTFLAT2
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/targeted-offers/1500K2.html – TARGTFLAT3
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…offers/2K.html – TARGTFLAT4
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/2K2.html – TARGTFLAT5
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/3K2.html – TARGTFLAT6
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/targeted-offers/3k5.html – TARGTFLAT7
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ffers/5K5.html – TARGTFLAT8
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…fers/10K5.html – TARGTFLAT9
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ers/10K10.html – TARGTFLAT10
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…fers/caa2.html – TARGETCLA1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…fers/2tqn.html – TARGT2XNTS
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ers/str90.html – TARGTSRST1
- https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e…ers/str40.html – TARGTSRST2
So what did you get?
Let me know below in the comments, on Twitter, or in the private MilesTalk Facebook group.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.