Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
In this article
JetBlue Cyber Monday Sale
JetBlue is one of the few airlines to actually have a decent Thanksgiving weekend sale.
Get $50 off any one way with a base fare of $100+ (or $100 off a round trip of $200+ base fare).
If you already have JetBlue tickets booked, go ahead and rebook with this, assuming you have anything but Blue Basic booked.
I’m thinking that many of you will be able to score some effectively half price tickets here… It’s especially nice that it seems to be an open-ended booking period.
- Promo code: CYBER
- Book by 11/30/21 (11:59 PM EST)
- Minimum spend $100 (excl. taxes & fees) on each one-way segment
- Discount applies to base fare
- Valid on nonstop flights only
- Not valid on transatlantic flights
- Not valid on previous bookings
How to book
- Search flights within travel dates listed in promo code offer details.
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the bottom right side of the flights page.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.