The point being that free points are free points….
But will you actually change your booking behavior (the entire point of these promos) to book Marriott over another chain you might have otherwise booked with for this?
Still, you should definitely register because you may wind up staying during the promotional period and you might as well get the points!
In this article
The Marriott Bonvoy 2nd Half 2023 Promo
From September 12 to December 6, 2023, registered members can earn 1,500 bonus points on each stay and an additional 3,000 bonus points each time they stay at three different brands during the promotion earning period. Registration is open starting today through November 22, 2023.
Note that, as is standard with Marriott Bonvoy promotions, only paid stay counts, contrasting with World of Hyatt promotions where award stays also count.
I value Marriott Bonvoy points at about 0.6 cents each, meaning that each paid stay earns you about $9 worth of points and hitting the 3 brands nets you an additional $18 worth of points.
- Registration is open from August 29 to November 22, 2023. The promotion earning period runs from September 12 to December 6, 2023.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity, at any points-eligible rate.
- Stays completed prior to registration are not eligible to earn bonus points with this promotion. Members must register before November 22, 2023.
- To earn the additional 3,000 bonus points, members can only stay once at each participating Marriott Bonvoy hotel brand during the promotion earning period.
- There is no limit on the number of times a member can earn the 1,500 bonus points on each eligible paid stay completed during the promotion earning period.
- Registered members can begin earning bonus points from the first eligible stay that falls within the earning period, and on each eligible stay thereafter.
- A hotel must participate in Marriott Bonvoy at the time of the stay to qualify as a stay under the promotion terms.
- Stays at The Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and owner-occupied weeks at Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Sheraton Vacation Club®, Westin Vacation Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Club®, St. Regis Residence Club® and Luxury Collection Residence Club, are not eligible for bonus points for this promotion.
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.