Marriott is launching a “Week of Wonders” starting today. I think it’s cool that there are a number of opportunities that money can’t buy – as those are so much more meaningful than just buying something for some small cents per point.
Here is the release directly from Marriott:
Marriott Bonvoy is bringing back Wonders of Extraordinary – exclusive, money-can’t-buy experiences that members can bid on with points on the Marriott Bonvoy’s Moments platform. Some of the special Moments available during the week include:
- Embark on a NYC Culinary Adventure with Phil Rosenthal: Explore NYC with Phil Rosenthal, “Everybody Loves Raymond” creator, foodie and star of Netflix’s “Somebody Feed Phil,” who will guide you through some of the best stops in the city such as Peter Luger, Don Angie, and Caffè Panna to try some of Phil’s personal favorite dishes. Guests will also get to take home a signed copy of Phil’s new book, Somebody Feed Phil the Book: Untold Stories, Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Favorite Recipes: A Cookbook, to be released on October 18.
- Marvel at the Great Pyramids of Giza: Indulge in a midnight dinner featuring Egyptian cuisine with an exclusive guided tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Experience a meditation session inside the pyramids, which are usually closed to visitors at night, and a photography session.
- Indulge in Omakase at W Osaka: Enjoy the ultimate Edomae sushi experience inside the Week of Wonders suite at the W Osaka. Begin with cocktails in the hotel’s living room, followed by a full “Omakase” course of six dishes and 12 sushi options.
- Gear Up For the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Take in the excitement on and off the track with The Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team. Members will also meet personnel behind the top-performing team while enjoying luxurious accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal.
- Cayman Cookout: The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman presents the iconic Cayman Cookout, a culinary festival hosted by Chef Eric Ripert, featuring an impressive line-up of chefs, beverage experts and a wide variety of intimate and memorable experiences and events in the Cayman Islands.
Marriott Bonvoy members can access a variety of other global Wonders across Marriott Bonvoy’s expansive portfolio of extraordinary brands, including:
- Wonders of Escape: Members can turn their dream vacation into a reality, with 20% off at over 5,900 hotels and resorts across the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio.
- Wonders of Exploration: Members can earn double the points on travel experiences booked through Marriott Bonvoy Tours & Activities, featuring a large selection of unique experiences.
- Wonders of Discovery: Travelers eager to reignite their spirit of discovery can book their next hotel redemption stay for up to 15% less points at over 4,500 properties worldwide during Week of Wonders.
- Wonders of Unwinding: Members can take advantage of 15% off at All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy® resorts, which connects travelers to the most sought-after experiences in the most coveted destinations.
- Wonders of Inspiration: Week of Wonders is the perfect time to book any of the 76,000+ premium homes available with Homes & Villas by Marriott International. Members can earn double the points on bookings made during Week of Wonders, plus earn double Elite Night Credits per stay toward Elite status.
To explore all the Week of Wonders offers and to view the full set of terms and conditions as well to enroll in Marriott Bonvoy, please visit: http://marriottbonvoy.com/weekofwonders.
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.