Pasting the following from a Chase rep because I love EEEEEATSCON 😉 I also like that they have a special lounge for CSR cardholders….
“The Infatuation’s EEEEEATSCON, presented by Chase Sapphire, is going to be held in Miami for the first time ever from February 3-4, 2024!
This two-day food experience, built in the spirit of a music festival, will feature 15+ restaurants from Miami and around the country as well as exclusive perks for Chase Sapphire cardmembers, including:
- Pre-sale single-day tickets are available for Chase Sapphire Reserve and Preferred cardmembers starting November 9, accessible via eeeeeatscon.com.
- Cardmembers will receive 50% off individual ticket purchases, plus applicable taxes and fees.
- Cardmembers who purchase pre-sale tickets will have access to the festival at 11 a.m. ET, one hour earlier than general admission tickets.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers will have special access to the Chase Sapphire Reserve Lounge. This unique in-event experience will offer cardmember-only perks, including a complimentary beverage, entertainment and more.
- Public tickets go on sale on December 5. Non-discounted tickets are $30 each, plus applicable taxes and fees.
EEEEEATSCON Miami marks the second expansion of the event to a new city following a successful debut in Chicago in August of this year. EEEEEATSCON continued its longstanding events in Los Angeles in May, and most recently in New York City in October – in the spirit of giving food-lovers around the country the opportunity to experience this one-of-a-kind fest.
EEEEEATSCON Miami 2024 Details
- When: February 3-4, 2024
- Chase Sapphire Pre-Sale Entry: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
- General Admission Entry: 12 – 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Bayfront Park, 301 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
- What: Participating restaurants include Miami Slice, Caracas Bakery, Rosie’s, Zitz Sum, Walrus Rodeo, Tâm Tâm, KG BBQ (Austin, TX), Sweet Delights, Lil’ Laos, Off Site, Madroño Restaurant, Rowdy Rooster (New York, NY), La Cafetera 305, B-Side by Itamae, The Salty Donut, and Chug’s Diner, with many more exciting announcements to come.”
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.