Renting a car in the almost post-COVID isn’t like anything you have seen before.
- Are car rentals really $200++? (In many places, yes!)
- Will there be a car there when I arrive? (Maybe)
- What about those car rental alternatives like Turo?
- Should you book now or wait? (Now!)
- Should you book a prepaid rental? (NO!)
- Will a prepaid rental guarantee a car? (No!)
- Will car rental company status help? (Yes, kind of!)
But don’t take my word for it. Jonathan Weinberg is the CEO of AutoSlash and far smarter than me on the rental car apocalypse.
Watch our livestream here:
And don’t forget to make sure you are using a credit card with primary car rental coverage like the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve.
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.