In this article
United Cyber Monday for Elites and Chase Cardholders
United is going as low as 15,000 miles each way (plus taxes and fees) across the pond, as low as 17,5000 miles to Asia, and as low as 20,000 miles to Australia/Singapore..
Yes, these are economy awards but the way United set up this deal is a bit novel. First, you must either be a Premier elite member or a Chase United credit card holder
If you’re not, these awards start at 30,000 (Europe) miles each way, 35,000 miles each way to Asia, and 40,000 miles to Australia/Singapore.
If you are a Premier member or a Chase United credit card holder, it drops to 18,000, 21,000, and 24,000 miles respectively.
If you are both a Premier member and a Chase United credit card holder, you stack discounts all the way down to 15,000, 17,5000, and 20,000 miles each way (plus taxes and fees).
This also requires that you book today, Nov 28th, 2022.
If you miss today, you can still book at sale fares through December 2nd, but the discounts will be less (30% off total as both a Premier member and a Chase United credit card vs. 50% total today.)
Note that NOT all cities are included. See the included cities below in the Terms and Conditions.
This deal is certainly an interesting one – targeting only those that are already loyal to United in some form or another… I’ll be curious what you think about that in the comments.
You can access the sale page here.
Premier members and Cardmembers save up to 40% on award travel on Cyber Monday. Premier members who are also Cardmembers save up to 50% on Cyber Monday.
1. This offer is targeted to United MileagePlus Cardmembers and Premiers members only. Primary Cardmember or Premier member must login using MileagePlus number to book award. No limit to the number of award tickets booked. The promotion applies for new award bookings and not to award tickets already booked.
2. Promotion valid for travel to: Europe: Amsterdam (AMS), Barcelona (BCN), Berlin (BER), Brussels (BRU), Paris (CDG), Edinburgh (EDI), Frankfurt (FRA), Geneva (GVA), London (LHR), Lisbon (LIS), Madrid (MAD), Munich (MUC), Zurich (ZRH); Australia: Brisbane (BNE), Melbourne (MEL), Sydney (SYD); Japan: Fukuoka (FUK), Haneda (HND), Osaka (KIX), Narita (NRT); Guam (GUM); Singapore (SIN); Tahiti (PPT); Micronesia: (TKK), (PNI), (KSA), (KWA), (MAJ)
3. Tickets: Tickets must be purchased between November 28, 2022, and December 2, 2022. Roundtrip purchase is not required.
4. Travel Period: Travel beginning on or after January 9, 2023 and travel complete by March 21, 2023.
5. Blackout dates: None
6. Award Validity: Awards shown are valid for travel Sunday through Saturday. Awards are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin on United/United Express carriers. Some flights may be operated by the following airlines, doing business as United Express: Air Wisconsin, CommuteAir, GoJetAirlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic Airways, or SkyWest Airlines; or may be operated pursuant to a codeshare agreement, such as Silver Airways.
7. Miscellaneous: Fares, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all flights or days. Fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase. Other restrictions may apply.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.