This 100,000 point offer is now expired. The current offer is now “Earn 75,000 bonus miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within your first 3 months.”
When Capital One launched the Venture X card, waves were made. The Venture X has a hefty annual fee, however, the introductory “early spend bonus” offer provides a minimum of $750 in rewards and cash back (
100,000 75,000 points) and the card features and benefits cover the fee on their own.
Frankly, it’s lasted longer than expected but if you haven’t hopped on this train yet, the time is now. Heck, even I have been sitting idle on it but I will apply myself before the offer ends as it’s just too solid of an offer to pass on.
The Capital One Venture X credit card has the following earn rates and benefits:
- 2X miles on every purchase
- 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked via Capital One Travel
- 5X miles on flights booked via Capital One Travel
- Up to a $300 credit annually for bookings made on Capital One Travel
- 10,000 bonus miles every account anniversary (equal to $100 towards travel)
- Unlimited access to Capital One Lounges and also to 1,300+ Priority Pass lounges internationally + two guest passes (Notably, I verified with Capital One that this is “full” Priority Pass access, meaning that it includes airport restaurant locations like Chase and Citi (and unlike Amex.)
- Up to $100 in statement credits for either TSA PreCheck or Global Entry
- Complimentary Hertz President’s Circle status (top tier!) for primary cardholders, authorized users and account managers
- Car rental collision damage waiver is primary.
- Visa Infinite level Trip Interruption / Cancellation coverage.
- Authorized Users can be added for no fee and they also get their own Priority Pass membership.
- Cardholders can earn up to 100,000 miles per year for referring friends, who can then experience the unparalleled benefits Venture X has to offer (up to 4 referrals per year; 25,000 miles awarded per referral)
If you are still on the fence, please read my full review of the Venture X credit card.
Otherwise, it is open for applications here.
(Using this link supports MilesTalk and the offer is the same as direct).
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.