Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
I sure love my Hyatt points. Definitely the highest value hotel points around, I don’t ever personally redeem for less than 2 cents per point in value.
32 more SLH hotels have joined World of Hyatt. The more the better! I don’t have any personal experience at any of these hotels, but if you do, drop me a note in the comments!
Note that SLH hotels can be a bit hit or miss in value… some are stellar values (the Topping Rose is 40,000 points vs an over $2,000 cash price) while other can value a Hyatt point at just around a penny in which case I’d pass.
Also note that SLH hotels do not have to upgrade Hyatt elites, but in this case ALL World of Hyatt Members, even with zero status, get free breakfast for two and can potentially get a one category upgrade. The upgrade is based “upon availability.”
New SLH hotels as of April 1, 2021:
- Amani Boutique Hotel Zanzibar in Zanzibar, Tanzania – Category 5
- Canaves Oia Suites in Santorini, Greece – Category 8
- Culloden Estate and Spa in Belfast, United Kingdom – Category 4
- Donna Carmela Resort and Lodges in Carruba di Riposto, Sicily,Italy – Category 6
- Grove of Narberth in Narberth, United Kingdom – Category 5
- Homewood in Bath, United Kingdom – Category 5
- Hotel des Gouverneurs in Bastia, France – Category 5
- Hotel Excelsior in Dubrovnik, Croatia – Category 7
- Keswick Hall in Keswick, Virginia, United States – Category 6
- The Cellars-Hohenort in Capetown, South Africa – Category 4
- The Marine in Hermanus, South Africa – Category 4
- The Plettenberg in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa – Category 5
New SLH hotels as of July 15, 2021:
- Auberge de Cassagne Spa in Le Pontent Avignon, France – Category 6
- Bergwelt Grindelwald – Alpine Design Resort in Grindelwald, Switzerland – Category 6
- Breidenbacher Hof in Dusseldorf, Germany – Category 6
- Ca’ di Dio in Venice, Italy – Category 6 (opening August 1)
- Gaia Riverlodge in Cayo District, Belize – Category 6
- Hotel La Roya in Saint-Florent, France – Category 6
- Hotel Raphael in Paris, France – Category 6
- Itzana Resort & Residences in Placencia, Belize – Category 5
- La Torre del Canonigo in Ibiza, Spain – Category 6
- Les Bories in Gordes en Provence, France – Category 6
- Le Domaine d’Ablon in Ablon, France – Category 8
- L’Escale Resort Marina & Spa in Mahé, Seychelles – Category 8
- Matachica Resort & Spa in Ambergris Caye, Belize– Category 6
- M/Y Kontiki Wayra – Kontiki Expeditions in Manta, Ecuador – Earn Only (Available for booking starting August 8)
- The American Colony Hotel in Jerusalem, Israel – Category 6
- The Dunstane Houses in Edinburgh, United Kingdom – Category 5
- The Grady in Louisville, Kentucky, United States – Category 5
- Villa Soligo in Farra di Soligo, Trevosi, Italy – Category 3
- White Coast Pool Suites in Milos, Greece – Category 6
- Wilder Townhouse in Dublin, Ireland – Category 4
Remember that with the Chase Sapphire Preferred bonus on now (and possibly ending Saturday) for 100,000 points, you could transfer them into Hyatt 1:1 for 100,000 Hyatt points.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.