In this article
Hertz Five Star / President’s Circle Members Can Gift Status to a Friend
Hertz is out with an interesting promotion that allows Hertz Five Star and President’s Circle Members to gift a friend the equivalent status.
Hertz’s top tier President’s Circle normally requires either 20+ rentals or $4,000 in spend with Hertz. That said, it’s also very easy to match Hertz PC from National Executive Elite, which has been available to most Amex cardholders in the past.
- Confirmed one-car-class upgrades at participating locations
- 50% bonus on Gold Plus Rewards® points on all qualified rentals
- Expedited vehicle pick-up at over 1,000 locations worldwide
- No stopping at the counter at over 50 airports
- Mobile Gold Alerts
- Freedom to choose any vehicle in the President’s Circle section of the Hertz Ultimate Choice lot on the spot at no extra charge No additional driver fee for a spouse or domestic partner in the U.S.
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® points for free rental days around the world
- Access to exclusive and unforgettable experiences through Hertz+
- Hertz Valet – Take advantage of our terminal drive-back service at participating locations up to four times a year
- Dedicated President’s Circle call center line.
I’ll note that the dedicated phone line is real and they generally answer right away.
As well, while the upgrades are hit or miss and you could find the President’s Circle area full of Nissan SUVs, I have successfully grabbed much nicer vehicles, including a sweet Jeep in Memphis, as well as a Jaguar and convertible in LA. You just have to reserve a standard car class or higher and then you have your pick from the PC lot.
The Gift of Hertz Status: Validity Dates
Your friend’s status will be valid from Jan. 31, 2021 through Jan. 31, 2022
How to Gift Hertz Status
Just head to this form and submit your friend’s information (name and email address).
In the MilesTalk Facebook group, we’ll be allowing offers to gift status as well as requests from members for status.
HT: Loyalty Lobby
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.