Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
From October 7th to 14th, 2021, Marriott Bonvoy has a slew of offers on the table. I’m not even going to try to suggest what is best as it will vary by person. I personally would find the 33% off Bonvoy award redemptions to be best, although all the hotels I tried appear to not be participating….
The specials available in the Bonvoy Moments program might also be quite appealing to some.
If you have a Marriott Bonvoy credit card, skip down to the second offer below and be sure to register.
Offers available all week long include:
Members can explore the globe through Marriott Bonvoy’s expansive portfolio of hotels with 25% off at more than 5,000 hotels globally.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card holders around the globe can register from October 7 through October 14, 2021 and earn 2,000 points after booking and completing an eligible stay at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy by November 21, 2021. The stay must include one paid night. Terms apply.
Travelers eager to discover new places, cultures and people near and far can book their next hotel redemption stay for up to 33% fewer points during Week of Wonders.
During Week of Wonders, members will receive a 50% bonus and Elite members a 55% bonus on purchases of 2,000 or more points – making it easier and quicker for them to get to that next dream vacation.
Week of Wonders is the perfect time to take advantage of the 35,000+ premium and luxury homes available through Marriott International’s home rental offering, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, where members can book spacious homes and earn triple points on bookings made during Week of Wonders.
Members seeking to elevate their travel experiences can do so in style by booking the Week of Wonders Escape to Luxury offer. As part of this offer, guests booking a 2+ night stay will receive up to $300 in folio credit to be used on a variety of amenities during their stay at some of the most magnificent luxury hotels within the EDITION, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts and The Ritz-Carlton portfolios.
In Week of Wonders, the journey is just as rewarding as the destination when members take advantage of member-exclusive offers from airlines including United, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Cruise with Points, and rental car companies Hertz® in the U.S., and SIXT, outside the U.S.
Members can earn a $50 Marriott Bonvoy gift card for every $200 spent at Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques in the U.S., making every day feel like a vacation. From the iconic Westin Heavenly® Bed, to the EDITION signature scent, to sumptuous bathrobes from The Ritz-Carlton, travelers can experience the joy of good travel from the comfort of their homes.
World-class travel calls for world-class luggage. Marriott Bonvoy is collaborating with renowned luggage retailer and global lifestyle brand Away to offer members 30% off select sophisticated styles during Week of Wonders.
With 15% off member rates throughout Week of Wonders, members can enjoy an all-inclusive getaway in the Caribbean & Latin America at one of 25+ participating All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy resorts – the newest part of the Marriott Bonvoy travel program.
Hot on the heels of the experiential platform’s re-launch, Marriott Bonvoy is introducing a set of one-off money-can’t-buy Moments experiences, available for bidding using Marriott Bonvoy points during Week of Wonders. The special Moments available during the week include:
- Golf Clinic with Collin Morikawa: Visit the TPC Las Vegas golf course for a unique golf experience, including a driving range meet and greet with the Open champion Collin Morikawa before playing 18 holes.
- You Make the Call with Wayne Mackie: Virtually join the NFL’s VP of Officiating, Training and Education, Wayne Mackie and review plays from last year’s NFL season and “make the call” on some close plays from your favorite teams.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ultimate Weekend in Abu Dhabi with Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team: Be at the center of the action in Abu Dhabi, thanks to Marriott Bonvoy and The Ritz-Carlton’s relationship with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team.
- Commissioned Art Piece from Artist Peter Tunney: Have famed contemporary artist Peter Tunney create your own one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- Private Villa Culinary Experience at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa: Enjoy a private dinner and cooking class from the Executive Chef of the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, served to you in your own private villa. The experience also includes a personalized tour of Burano and Murano islands.
Members seeking adventure can earn 1,500 bonus points on each stay and 3,000 additional bonus points on each stay at All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy resorts now through December 21, 2021 when they register here for the global promotion, which will continue to run during Week of Wonders.
To explore all the special offers during Week of Wonders and to view the full set of terms and conditions, visit: http://marriottbonvoy.com/weekofwonders
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.