Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
Hyatt’s Fall bonus promotion – which is fantastic – is now live.
In this article
Hyatt’s Most Rewarding Bonus Journeys Global Promotion
World of Hyatt members globally can now register to earn Triple Points across all Hyatt locations worldwide for stays through January 4, 2021, starting with their first qualifying stay during that period.
Previously booked stays will count, as long as you register.
- Participating Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide across 18 brands such as Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, Destination Hotels, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House.
- Participating MGM Resorts destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) hotels and Lindblad Expedition experiences.
Quadruple Points for World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers
World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn Quadruple Points (instead of triple points) on eligible spend for stays at 350+ participating resort locations – that can be more than 20 points per dollar spent on their World of Hyatt or Hyatt credit card at Hyatt resort properties.
Additionally, for every Tier-Qualifying Night on stays completed during the Promotion Period, members will earn one Tier-Qualifying Night credit toward elite status the year in which they earn it, and one bonus Tier-Qualifying Night credit toward elite status in 2021.
How to Register
Members must register for this promotion by November 30, 2020. It doesn’t matter when the stay was booked, but only stays completed after registration with a checkout date between October 1 and January 4, 2021 will qualify.
If you have some stays coming up where you won’t be so richly rewarded (Marriott Bonvoy, by example, has offered the smallest of bonus offers – almost just giving up for the time being), it could well be worth moving your stays to Hyatt where you can really clean up on points. Not to mention the ability to earn your elite night credits in both 2020 and 2021, a double dip that Hilton is also currently offering.
Hyatt Extended Existing Promos
- Free Nights on Sale – World of Hyatt members can receive 15% of their redeemed points back as Bonus Points when they redeem points for free night stays, now through January 4, 2021. World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can receive an additional 10% of their redeemed points back as Bonus Points, for a total of 25% of redeemed points back when used during the promotion period.
(Note: This promotion was originally slated to end in October. This could be especially useful if you were trying to take advantage of the BOGO Award Sale at Miraval which had some availability issues in summer/fall.)
- Free Parking – Now extended for stays through January 4, 2021, free nights now include free parking for all World of Hyatt members on stays through January 4, 2021.
- Dine Local, Earn Triple Points – Earn triple points on eligible spend for dine-in, takeout or delivery (when not staying the night) at participating outlets at Hyatt hotels and resorts, now extended through January 4, 2020.
Overall, I remain impressed with Hyatt’s innovative attempts to get us to choose Hyatt. COVID persists and not everyone is traveling, but they clearly get that people ARE traveling now, and it might as well be at a Hyatt…
As well, under this double nights promotion, you could actually earn Globalist for two years with just 30 nights. More on that in another post later on today…
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.