In the last several weeks, Chase has been “hiding” some offers from us. What I mean is that they aren’t in the affiliate marketing channel, so blogs don’t always know about them (or choose to share them).
It’s very possible any or all of these will end up more public – i.e. in the affiliate marketing channel later.
The CSP, CSR, and Ink offers were all unearthed by Doctor of Credit.
I wanted to give a quick rundown of what I know of right now:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: Earn 70,000 points when you spend $4,000 in 3 months at this link. Current standard offer is 60,000. Originates at The Infatuation.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: Earn up to 90,000 points IN BRANCH ONLY.
80,000 points for $4,000 in spend and 10,000 points as a kicker if you spend $6,000 total within 6 months. Again, this is only in branch. If you don’t want to deal with driving to a branch (which can be time consuming even if there’s one on your block), you can wait to see if it comes online.
- Ink Unlimited: the 90k offer that was alive for months seems to have one last link kicking around online here. I’m just a tad hesitant to share this because it’s not an official Chase link (whereas that Sapphire Reserve link above originates at The Infatuation, a Chase partner). So use at your own risk. If you are in Two Player mode, a referral + 75,000 points wins by a landslide (115,000 total points).]
To remind you of that offer:
- Cardmembers can earn 60,000 Aeroplan points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months from account opening
- Plus, an additional 40,000 Aeroplan points after spending $20,000 total in the first 12 months from account opening
You can see full benefits on the Chase Aeroplan credit card page.
What else have you got? Let me know!
If this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.