Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
While not quite as good as the Amazon deal for up to $40 off with 1 Amex Membership Rewards point (a deal which is still live), Amazon is now offering a pre-Prime Day deal for 50% off anything sold and shipped by Amazon.com when you use one Chase Ultimate Rewards point.
This deal was flagged earlier today by Doctor of Credit and, like the Amex deal, people are getting varying offers.
I got 50% off but max spend of $20, for a true maximum savings of $10. Will I take it? For sure! But you might be offered something even better.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will begin on 6/9/2021 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 6/22/2021, or (b) the time at which 15,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States.
- Offer applies only to eligible products on Amazon.com, where Chase Ultimate Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. Limit one promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $10.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.