Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
April 30th marks the end of several things you may care about. Here’s what I know about. If I missed something, please drop it in the comments.
- Today is your last day to book changeable Basic Economy tickets on Alaska Airlines, Delta, United, and Hawaiian Airlines. All will revert to “non-changeable / non-refundable” for purchases made after today.
- Today is your last day to enjoy blocked middle seats with Delta. They have not extended the policy.
- Today is your last day to get 3X / 2X points on groceries on your Chase Sapphire Reserve / Chase Sapphire Preferred cards.
- (Soon) Expiring May 5th: 50% off Amtrak
- (Soon) Expiring May 5th: US to Europe in Business Class on TAP Portugal for $999. (Just be careful booking directly, as they are not known for processing refunds very well…)
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.