Advertising Disclosure: Links and credit card offers on this page may earn us a small commission. They never influence what we cover but they do keep the lights on. Learn More
Buried in an email today with existing Chase benefits on my Reserve card was what I believe is a new benefit for off-airport parking.
If you have one of quite a few Chase cards, you can register for the following benefits at theParkingSpot:
- 20% off your first reservation
- Enough comped points for one free day of parking
- Complimentary Platinum Status for 2 years.
The eligible Chase credit cards are:
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card
- Iberia Visa Signature® Card
- Chase Sapphire card (legacy)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve card
- J.P. Morgan Reserve card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Card
- United MileagePlus® Card
It’s certainly interesting that they seem to include only the legacy United credit card and Southwest credit card but exclude the current ones.
I don’t do much airport parking, but assume this will be useful for many.
And if this post helped you, please consider sharing it!
You can find credit cards that best match your spending habits and bonus categories at Your Best Credit Cards.
New to all of this? My “introduction to miles and points” book, MilesTalk: Live Your Wildest Travel Dreams Using Miles and Points is available on Amazon and at major booksellers.